So, Time magazine has a mirror on the cover of its “Person of the Year” issue because YOU, er, ME, um..WE are the “person of the year”
Who knew I controlled the Information Age. I didn’t realize I was being so noble. Let’s see, what have I done to help earn this honor??
- Created a Second Life avatar
- Starting this blog (yea)
- Bought 3 new domain names
- Posted pictures in my Flickr account (including my Project 365)
- Recorded podcasts and blogged for school (Odeo and Movable Type)
- Edited an existing wiki (but not Wikipedia..not yet – [EDITORS NOTE: Finally got around to updating Wikipedia in September 2015!])
- Created my own wiki
- Posted video at VideoEgg
- Tried to post my life story at Dandelife but got distracted with, well, life
Off to go contribute more…..